How to write a Love letter !
If your problem is not able to express your love by mouth we have several option, writing love letter is call in this day as very traditional way, but still beloved, girl/boy do fall in love by impressive writing about love.. myLove.com.np wanna share you how to write a love letter..
Before proceed for letter I would like to request you to read below carefully.
Ten Best Love Letter Ideas
Given below are the top 10 ideas for writing a love letter:
1. One of the most common and the often-used ideas is to write a love letter telling your beloved what you feel for him/her and hand deliver it. Nothing is more beautiful than true feelings. That is why this idea still retains a place amongst the ten best love letter ideas.
2. Take out an old cassette and pull out the magnetic tape inside it. Now, write your feelings on the entire tape with a golden or silver pen. Let it dry and then roll it inside again. Leave the end of the tape inside and attach a note saying, “Pull Me”.
3. Take as may roses as the number of letters in your beloved’s name. Now attach a slip to each of the rose. On each slip, write a sentence beginning with the different letters in the name, expressing your feelings. For Example, the name is Mary. Now on one slip, you can write M – My beloved, I Love You. On another you can write, A – All I can do now is to love you more and more. Like this, you can pick four roses and write four sentences, one with each letter of her name.
4. Pick out some romantic songs that both of you like. Now, memorize the lyrics and record the songs in your own voice. In the end, tell him/her how much you love him/her and what the songs mean to you.
5. Another popular idea for a love letter is to write a love journal. Take a diary and on each page, write what you like about your beloved or what you feel for him/her. If you can, decorate the diary with some of his/her photographs alone and some of both of you together.
6. Write a letter on the back of a jigsaw puzzle. Now break up the puzzle, pack it in a box and gift it to him/her. Let him/her fit the pieces together and read what you have written.
7. Take a bed sheet and write your letter on it. It will remind him/her of you at the time of going to sleep as well as the moment he/she gets up in the morning.
8. If you have the keys to his/her house, sneak in and write the love letter with lipstick on his/her mirror.
9. The all time favorite method is to write a love letter, tie it with a red ribbon and keep it inside a wine or champagne bottle.
10. You can make you love letter look like it has been written in the past. After writing on a piece of paper, burn its edges slightly. Then, in place of date write “the time I came into this world”. Also, do not forget to write in the end that I have loved you ever since love came into existence.
SO WE HOPE YOU’RE READY FOR WRITING LOVE LETTER TO YOUR SOME ONE SPECIAL, IF YES SO WHY LATE, LET’S BEGIN… HERE IS SOME ROUGH IDEA.
Love Letter No. 1 – First Encounter
Just thought I’d write you a short note to tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you at (place). I can’t recall when I had a more pleasant time. Everything felt so natural, and you were very easy to talk to. It’s hard for me to identify what it is about you that attracts me so. I suppose it might be the combination of your great sense of humor, your charming personality and your good-looks. Whatever it is, I can sense its presence. You could call it chemistry, or better yet, the possibility that we are on the same wavelength.
(Name), I really hope that our first (encounter/meeting/date) was not our last because I felt very special when I was with you. I truly want to give our friendship a chance to grow.
Well, I guess I’ve said enough for the time being. (Name), have a wonderful (week/day) and, hopefully, I’ll see you again real soom. If you get a chance, (write/call) me and tell me your thoughts.
Until I hear from you, take care of yourself.
Entry filed under: Love. Tags: .